Wednesday, May 29, 2019

My first time doing it


Are you familiar with it? Share your idea then. You know that escaping childhood without making mistakes cannot happen. Did you do it too? I see you running in the room near the sugar container liking your lips, looking around to see if your mum is looking at you.
Image source
"I remember, she went at the market, she is will not be back soon" 

So, let me take this chance and take some sugar. I cannot resist it; it is very sweet. Though I can sweat, but I will eat it at the end. Then you grab a small envelop where your mum kept it. You take it gently and open it. Looking behind if he is coming, you did not see anything.

My God "Siren rings", You drop the envelop and ran towards the gate but you find nothing was there. Instead it was fear that caused you to hear unavailable siren. You grab the envelop for the second time and extend your hand in the sugar. Then, your mum knocks at the door, anyone inside please.
Aaahh!! "How this rat is so stressful" you shout aloud. Mum, have you noticed this rat in the house since three days ago (hiding the envelop and rushing at the door to open). aaaah (screaming), mum it escaped, I was unable to kill it.

Laugh aloud if it happened to you and you have grown up.


2 comments:

  1. I can't remember what I used to do when caught red handed but I liked stealing sugar a lot! 😂

    ReplyDelete