Sunday, January 7, 2024

Poem: The Addiction


I can run away from the war
I can run away from the 🔥 behind me 
I can escape the prison and be free
I can get rid of anything if I want to 
But there is one thing I cannot escape 

I cannot escape the love ❤️ I have for you 
It circulates in my veins
It gravitates in my mind 
It is inevitable to love you 😘 

I think about you day and night 
Even when I wanna quit 
I find a million reasons to hold on
No more doubts 
No more searches 

I found the perfect fit 
The one who completes me 
The one who brings smile to my face 
The one who brightens my day
Don’t ever hate me 

Don’t break my heart ❤️ 
Don’t turn away your face against my sight 
I want to see you always by my side
Holding you in my arms feeling your breathe 
I want to hear you saying that you are mine

My cherished girlfriend 💕💋
My precious priceless pearl stone 
You invaluable more than anything in my life 
Let me love you till the end 
Give me a chance to tell you that I love ❤️💋🥰u 

‘Cause it’s all I want to hear 
´Cause it’s all I want to say
I won’t break your heart purposely 
I won’t quit loving you
As long as the sun rises from the East and sets in the west 

As long as seasons replace one another 
I have found reasons of my deeds 
But I can’t explain why I love you ❤️😘💕 
I found my self confiscated by your love ❤️ 
We will climb mountains

And pass through valleys together
At the end of the day we will celebrate victory
The good times are yet to come
We hold our future in our hands
Let us join our hands and climb together

No comments:

Post a Comment